(new entries without IDK)
Caution! Begining September 1,2017 there is a change in the provision of entry passes for the employees of the suppliers.
Applications for permission to enter the territory of U.S Steel Košice, s.r.o. - Persons must continue to be sent according NOR / 0011 at least 2 business days prior to the start of work:
- personally on RVV SBS,
- by mail to: U.S. Steel Košice - SBS, s.r.o., U. S. Steel Admission Area, 044 54 Košice
- by fax to: 055/673 0440 or
- by electronically scanning the original Applications sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
After submitting a request by post, fax or electronically, an IDK applicant is required to telephone the 055/6734764, 055/6732087 or 0917626007 telephone numbers on whether the Application is complete and submitted for approval.
Following the approval of the application for entry, the contractor’s employee is (even before the pick-up IDK / IDKN) obliged to register in advance, using an electronic form, for the cardinal rules training (training takes place on the day of IDK / IDKN pickup).
Applicants for admission are required to show up on the day of IDK / IDKN pickup (sufficient time in advance) at the RDC SBS for the purpose of issuing IDK / IDKN and follow the instructions of staff.
New entry passes based on submitted and approved requests will be processed daily from 6.45am to 10.00am - (SBS building)
As part of the new entry process, each supplier will then participate on:
- training in fire protection - at 10.00 am meet in front of the SBS building - transfer to training. After training completion they will transfer to
- Cardinal Rules training followed by testing - at 11:00 transfer to training room.
In the case of urgent training requirements, if there is no free time until the start of work, one of the contact person stated on this page should be contacted.