U. S. Steel Košice,
the largest integrated
steel producer in Central Europe.
U. S. Steel Košice
- Reliable integrated steel producer in Central Europe
- One of the largest private employers in Slovakia, with almost 9 000 employees
- Our parent organization is a leading world-class steel producer - United States Steel Corporation
- Our production capacity is 4.5 million tons of steel per year
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Cost, Customer and Quality
- Results and Accountability
- Environmental Stewardship
From iron ore to rolled sheets
- molten iron is produced in three blast furnaces
- iron is transformed into steel in two steel shops
- steels slabs are cast in four continuous casting machines
- slabs are hot rolled in the hot strip mill
- sheets are cold rolled in the cold strip mill, and then coated with tin, zinc, paint or chemical insulation
- sheets are also used for producing pipes
" In cooperation with academic and research institutions we try to think differently and come up with solutions. "
Miroslav KIRAĽVARGA, Vice President External Affairs, Administration and Bussiness Development
We are ready to provide you expert services with a proactive approach that inspires product innovation.
Learn more about how outstanding Customer Technical Service and R&D services are creating value for your business.
WORK WITH US
Current and potential suppliers will find links and materials here promoting more efficient cooperation.
There is also information here for employees, students and job seekers.
Responsibility Brings Success, and Success Brings Responsibility.
Through dozens of projects and grant programs we share our success with community, where we live and do our business.
U. S. Steel Košice, s.r.o.
Vstupný areál U. S. Steel
044 54 Košice
ID No.: 36 199 222
VAT ID: SK7020000119
Commercial Register: District Court Kosice I, Sec.: Sro, File No.: 11711/V
>> Commercial Team
>> Customer Technical Service
>> Research & Development
>> Public Relations & Media
>> Editorial Office - Oceľ východu
>> Visitors Center
>> U. S. Steel Ethics Line
>> Training and Testing of Contractors, Entry Permits
>> Fire Department
Click here to get Google maps driving direction for visitors and suppliers
48.624314 N, 21.188045 E –
You can also visit the website of our parent company United States Steel Corporation.